AMD or Nvidia Model Number Radeon RX 570 Series
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Firestorm
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since the last update I think
Summarize your bug After a moment I play, I lost the control of my mouse, my player don't turn good, even shoot good. I thought it was my mouse first so I close the software ICue from Corsair but it was the same after that. So I check the performance of the GPU with Task Manager of Windows, and when all is good the 3D graphic works at 99%, its ok. But when I start to have troubleshooting with my mouse and so the behaviour of my player, the 3D graphic decreased to 70% ! I switch to the desktop, and back to BFV few seconds later, the 3D graphic come back at 99% and all is good, and few moment later troubleshooting again and the 3D graphic decreased again at 70%. On Firestorm & Conquest I have this problem, I don't try with other modes this week. But with Battlefront II I don't have any problem. I think it's the last update, maybe.... :'(
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? Explain above
What should be happening instead? No bug

check

Message 1 of 2 (303 Views)

Re: 3D GPU decreased

Community Manager

Hey @Gousvador

That's definitely pretty strange. 

Have you had the chance to try repairing Battlefield V in Origin to see if that helps at all? If there's a problem with the game data that might help fix this. If you right-click on the game in your Origin Library you'll see a Repair option when the menu comes up. 

Let me know how it goes when you have a chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)