3 of 4 matches freeze, then i lose points

by MadAlteredEgo

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

3 of 4 matches freeze, then i lose points

★★ Novice

This game is almost unplayable.  For every 4 matches I start, 3 of them freeze up, then the program closes.  Then, to top it off, I lose points.  It doesnt seem to be a connection issue, I've only seen that displayed on my side once.  Why penalize a player because the game freezes??

Message 1 of 13 (870 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 3 of 4 matches freeze, then i lose points

★★★ Apprentice

Update: cleared app data, removed the game compeltely, reinstalled, and now everything is working perfectly Standard smile. Just stomped 3 games this morning. Gotta say, playing in glitches really unleashes ya when everything gets fixed :D.

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (1,084 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @MadAlteredEgo, thanks for the report. What device and OS are you using? Can you identify any trends when this occurs? Does it occur when a specific unit is deployed or just after a certain amount of time. Does the music continue when the freeze occurs and then a complete crash? Any additional info is helpful for us to investigate Standard smile

Message 2 of 13 (837 Views)

★★ Novice
Using Samsung S9. Latest update. It seems to be after a certain amount of time. It freezes even while watching other peoples replay. I dont listen to the music so I can't answer that portion. And no, its not a particular unit as far as I have seen.
Message 3 of 13 (829 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the quick response @MadAlteredEgo! Can I also get your Persona ID? it can be found in Settings > About.

Message 4 of 13 (823 Views)

★★ Novice
1003494879975 I think.
Message 5 of 13 (819 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Superquick! Thanks!

Message 6 of 13 (811 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still happening here Grasshopper. Found that when im playing nod it happens almost 100% whenever the first missle fires. It really sucks. one match froze when the second missle fired on my side. Luckily that game gave me the win. Every other game it is the same, constant loss. I believe you already have my contact ID and phone specs from another thread.

Message 7 of 13 (800 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Yep @WarPKUt7 have that info thanks. Have you updated to the new version yet? Does it still occur on that? Keep me posted Standard smile

Message 8 of 13 (789 Views)

★★ Novice
I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It updated on the first running of the game. I've gone through a couple matches and it seems to be working ok. I followed the guide you posted earlier, for clearing the cache.
Message 9 of 13 (782 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I have the update and it is still occurring. Ill give it another try during my lunch break and see if there is any change. The 4 games I tried to play as Nod today though all ended with a freeze.

Message 10 of 13 (780 Views)