Re: 25-30 FPS on low settings, Game unplayable

by EtwasJonas

Original Post

★ Pro

Thanks for sharing this I have a system that is way less powerfull but still experience similar behaviour in the game. I was thinking that it was my fault for playing on a lower end system.

Message 11 of 15 (2,738 Views)

★ Novice
@x_Ak1504_x how to configure user.cfg to my fx 6350 6/6 ?
Message 12 of 15 (1,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic I'm currently running with pc specs of i5 4690 with a GTX 980 with 16GB of system memory. I've tried everything, but for some reason my Need for Speed Heat launches and runs at around 10-11fps max , even the audio doesn't sync up, but somehow when I tab-out of the game , my gpu ramos up to 90% but when in-game it maxes at 16% gpu usage, it leaves the game literally unplayable , I forced everything to use gpu , but clearly , I don't understand what's going on when I tab-out and the game suddenly eats up almost 100% gpu usage like it's supposed to , but when I enter the game. It drop to nothing, at like 16% , this happens on Fullscreen, windows and borderless no matter what I do. Need for Speed Payback and literally every other game I own doesn't have that issue , this issue is only plaguing my Need for Speed Heat install, I've reinstalled atleast 5 times via steam, no result .

Message 13 of 15 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Ryan. Exactly the same problem here. Have you solved the problem?

Message 14 of 15 (793 Views)

★ Novice

Hey Ryan, I have the same problem. Have you solved it yet?

Message 15 of 15 (686 Views)