Re: 217mil gp guild had to start over

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

217mil gp guild had to start over

★★ Novice

Is there anyone at CG I could talk to about helping my guild out?  We had to start a brand new guild due to our leader being MIA for some time and to prevent all the members from leaving I had to start a new guild and move everyone over.  That being said, 3.5years of achievements are gone as well as siming the rancor raid.  Is there anyway to get at least that capability back?  Just currious cause I dont know.  Would be of great help to a group of guys/gals who have put so much time effort and money into this game.

Message 1 of 3 (392 Views)

★★ Novice
@Tattdaddy757 Also called EA help and that was a joke lol
Message 2 of 3 (391 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Tattdaddy757,

No, there wouldn't be a way for us to transfer stats or achievements from your old guild over to your new one. I know that's not what you were hoping to hear but it's just not possible. These can only be earned from in-game, when leave your guild you forfeit them.

If you are faced with an MIA guild leader again, please ask one of the guilds officers to get in contact with the Support team. The support team can check things out and assist from there. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (310 Views)