Re: 20 days since I sent a ticket.. 😭😭 season 8 is coming..

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

20 days since I sent a ticket.. 😭😭 season 8 is coming..

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Its been 20 days since I sent a ticket about what happen to my account.. they said wait.. but season 8 is coming..

(About my account.. what hsppen is some hacker used my account.. and then I sent a ticket to Game advisor so I did what they told me.. later on.. my account has been used again by the hacker even through i changed and put a code.. and then again when I open my account it got banned.. the client has been banned.. for unknown reason.. I didnt even do anything I just sent a ticket.. so after that I send again a ticket for the hacker and banned.. they said it was for rules and regulations?? Or something.. I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING I JUST SENT A TICKET😭😭😭 and the third time I send again a ticket.. they said they will fix it the other team will handle it..)

I just want to play APEX LEGENDS can i just do that???

Ps: please help me im miserable.. waiting.. if can unbanned.. for something i didnt even do.. 😭😭😭

Edit: I sent an email for "other contacts" almost a week now..

Message 1 of 2 (173 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Res_Quik_Dum 

We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here. That being said based on the information you have provided I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor again for them to review your account, you can reach them here.

If you believe the same person is accessing your account I would also recommend checking things like your email security, if you play on other platforms the account security there, etc to make sure they are not accessing the same items again. 

If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.  

regards,  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Res_Quik_Dum 

We would be unable to assist with Bans on the forums you would need to get in contact with our TOS team here. That being said based on the information you have provided I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor again for them to review your account, you can reach them here.

If you believe the same person is accessing your account I would also recommend checking things like your email security, if you play on other platforms the account security there, etc to make sure they are not accessing the same items again. 

If you have further questions about Bans you can check out our post with more information.  

regards,  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)