2/23 - All Platforms - This EA account is restricted from online features

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: Known issue: This EA account is restricted from accessing online features.

★★★★ Novice

Re Destiny killer. Different types of games really. FPS vs 3rd person, PvP vs no PvP, 6 man team vs 4 man teams etc. I don't want it to kill off Destiny, competition in the market place is healthy. I hope Anthem (along with the Activison split) have Bungie pulling their finger out, and making Destiny the franchise we were lead to believe it would be.

Re logging in and out etc to fix current Anthem demo issue... nope, still not working. NBA Live 19, and FIFA 18 are working for me though, so it's not an issue with me connecting to EA servers in general. 

Still getting the same "restricted access" message. I'd have thought an, almost, 24 hour turn around would have been enough, as there would have already been a contingency plan in place. 

Message 50 of 459 (1,872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

IM mad at this, 

if you can help, then PLEASE help 

"Error: Too many computers have accessed this account's version of DisplayName field missing from registry. recently. Please try again later."

[CM - attached removed to follow community guidelines]

Message 51 of 459 (1,824 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is still an issue. 

Message 52 of 459 (1,772 Views)

★★★★ Novice
still.
Message 53 of 459 (1,731 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yup, still an issue for me too. "lucky I pre ordered..."

Message 54 of 459 (1,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

would have been nice to even get my vip demo code since i preordered.

But sadly, i did not. Not looking good for this game atm.

Message 55 of 459 (1,853 Views)

Restricted Access message

★★★★ Novice

I am trying to log in to the free demo, and I am still getting the "This EA account is restricted from accessing any online features" message. What am I meant to do to fix this? Same message I got during the VIP demo, even though my account says I have access to the VIP demo. At no stage have I ever received any notification from EA regarding any restrictions on my account, and I can play NBA Live, FIFA and Battlefield all fine. 

Message 56 of 459 (1,596 Views)

ANTHEM “This EA account is restricted from accessing any online features”

★★ Novice

So I’ve played the VIP demo and open demo of anthem and encountered few problems with accessing the game. However I am currently enjoying my 10 hours of early access (or at least, I was) and it currently states I have 3 hours left on my trial. I played for an hour earlier today but just now downloaded an update that was around 5 and a half GB I believe and now when I press A at the main menu the game restarted and I’m “greeted” with a message stating “This EA account is restricted from accessing any online features. If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact customer support. See http://ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.” I then went to the given link and found no insight as to why I have received this message. I am of age, I have a gold membership on Xbox Live, my internet is working and I can access other online games. In fact, my dad’s account can get into the game on the same console, which is probably the most confusing variable. Considering I just played the game hours ago, I’m led to believe this message has something to do with the update I downloaded, only then I still don’t understand why my fathers acct can make it into the game but mine cannot. Like I said I still have less than 3 hours left of the trial, and would like some quick answers considering the entire game releases in 2 days and I’ll be quite upset if 3 hours of my trial that I get for being an EA Access member went to waste. I hope you can get back to me soon! Thank you. 

Message 57 of 459 (5,323 Views)

Re: ANTHEM “This EA account is restricted from accessing any online features”

★★ Novice
Let’s be honest here. You were using ea access profile switches to get extra time and you’re low key trying to see if you’re banned ....I know cause that’s why I’m here
Message 58 of 459 (5,302 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Having the problem right now on Xbox One.

Message 59 of 459 (1,772 Views)