2/23 - All Platforms - This EA account is restricted from online features

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: Known issue: This EA account is restricted from accessing online features.

★★★ Newbie

Is there any update on this cause it’s not working for me and it’s a little irritating.

Message 30 of 459 (1,081 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

11 hours after and still the same... thanks to ruin the first day of the VIP DEMO...

In Tweeter they say it solved... but for me is not working...

Message 31 of 459 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I that EA plans on extending the demo till Monday or Tuesday seeing how most of us are being ripped off by not being able to login and play the game especially most seem to be on Xbox including myself. EA I hope you consider extending this to make up for lost time I'm experiencing the demo seeing how I pre-ordered an $80 copy!
Message 32 of 459 (982 Views)

★★ Guide

I have friends on the east coast who can't even get on a server, yet I can log right in while in Texas.    Do you guys even have servers to accomodate east coast people?    They need some help.

Message 33 of 459 (960 Views)

★★ Guide

I really hate this pre-ordering to play the demo business model.   Nobody knew there was a free demo day for all until recently.   They made it sound like you had to pre-order to check the game out and that was the only option.  I hate this scammy stuff.   Just let everyone try it without paying.   You'll get more players.

Message 34 of 459 (958 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So... I can play but once I am done and leave the session to return to Fort Tarsis it won’t load back in. I cannot complete the session, no rewards, no experience, nothing!!! Been like this all day still zero changes. What going on @EAHelp???
Message 35 of 459 (967 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How long till this is fixed? Trying to bring the clan from Destiny across... this isn't a good start (but, I guess this is what Demo's/Beta's are for... not sure the rest of the www will be so forgiving)

Message 36 of 459 (961 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine just will not load an expedition. Gets stuck at the end of loading bar every time. For 4 hours now.
Message 37 of 459 (950 Views)

★★★ Novice

On the PS4 it says I don’t have access to the demo. Is this the same kind of issue?

And don’t ask me if I have connected my account to my PS4 because the game never asks you to do such a thing and it is impossible to do through the website. 

Message 38 of 459 (929 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's not solve, just tried logging in again, and same error message. 

Message 39 of 459 (890 Views)