Re: THIS EA ACCOUNT IS RESTRICTED FROM ACCESSING ONLINE FEATURES...

by usernamex12111

Original Post

★ Novice

Having the exact same problem

Message 10 of 459 (8,486 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Same here. Except I wasn't even lucky enough to ever get in. 

Message 11 of 459 (8,466 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same here

Message 12 of 459 (8,463 Views)

I’m being told i can’t play. Restricted from playing?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My account is apparently restricted, or something. I use an Xbox one, and my gamer tag is : TheKuroSea. I’m putting this here because I can’t find any other form of communication with Ea at this point because everything says it’s not in service. But yeah, I preordered this game. So I’m not sure why I’m not ring allowed to play.

Message 13 of 459 (8,484 Views)

Re: I’m being told i can’t play. Restricted from playing?

★★ Apprentice

I am getting the same issue on PC.... "this ea account is restricted from accessing any online features".  

Message 14 of 459 (4,935 Views)

Known issue: This EA account is restricted from accessing online features.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

We are aware of an issue that is causing users to be presented with an error stating that the account is restricted from online play in EA titles. At this time we believe this to be related to the ongoing login issues.

We have teams engaged on this error and will continue to have them engaged until it is resolved, we thank you for your continued patience and interest while we work to get you all into the game. 

EACade
Message 15 of 459 (8,733 Views)

Re: Known issue: This EA account is restricted from accessing online features.

★★ Novice

what about an issue where game present error information about not being part o VIP DEMO, while Anthem Redeem Page says i have access to it, and even i was able to invite my friend via mine ref links and they can play without issues

Message 16 of 459 (4,867 Views)

★★★ Novice

Atleast you guys can get in still stuck at main screen after it says it’s connecting to online services then nothing happens hope they fix this issue too soon

Message 17 of 459 (4,823 Views)

★★ Novice
6.5 hours and counting
Message 18 of 459 (4,815 Views)

Re: I’m being told i can’t play. Restricted from playing?

★★★★ Novice
I also got restricted few times but now i am only getting i do not have access to the demo even though i redeemed a friend code and web page says i have access. But my psn is linked to a older EA account and my new one have different email. Still same psn gamertag Mystica86. I just want to play. Why is there no acc link function on the EA site..
Message 19 of 459 (4,798 Views)