Re: account is restricted from accessing any online features

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2/23 - All Platforms - This EA account is restricted from online features

Community Manager

Hey all, 

We are currently investigating an issue causing Anthem to display an error message when attempting to connect, at this time I have no ETA to share but teams are already engaged on a resolution. 

Updates will be posted in this thread as they come as well as at @EAHelp on Twitter. 

EACade
Message 307 of 459 (21,583 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2/23 - All Platforms - This EA account is restricted from online features

Community Manager

Hey all, this issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you're still seeing this as of now. 

EACade

View in thread

Message 439 of 459 (21,417 Views)

All Replies

this ea account is restricted from accessing any online features

★★ Novice

Logging into Anthem VIP Demo and it says I am restricted from online features but I have never played a multiplayer game through origin before.

Message 1 of 459 (26,339 Views)

account is restricted from accessing any online features

★★ Novice

I got this message after i restarted the game due to being stuck at mission loading screen and now i cant get past connecting to online services message, it sits there and nothing happens, no messages and nothing is loading, even after 10m

did anyone face similar issue? how to fix this? and why it is happening?

Message 2 of 459 (22,135 Views)

Community Manager
Message 3 of 459 (22,110 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I just got this as well. Game crashed mid mission after everyone disconnected, and now I can't log in.

Message 4 of 459 (22,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too. I had the infinite load loop going and decided to restart the game and my XB1x. Then I received the message that my account is restricted. I checked everything and I'm all up to date. Now I'm just stuck on the "connecting to servers" again.
Message 5 of 459 (22,062 Views)

Re: this ea account is restricted from accessing any online features

Hero (Retired)

Topic moved Standard smile

Message 6 of 459 (26,331 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

same here. i was actually able to play the first misson (by luck i guess). when loading the second mission game froe again and since then i first got this message and at the moment i can't even log into origin. seems totally broken atm. 

Message 7 of 459 (26,295 Views)

★ Guide

I have same problem. Got same message. I was trying to log into game and keep getting connection message and then I got this message "this ea account is restricted from accessing any online features". I didnt even played game. 

Message 8 of 459 (26,247 Views)

THIS EA ACCOUNT IS RESTRICTED FROM ACCESSING ONLINE FEATURES...

★ Novice

Literally the only EA game I've played since BF4. Got into Fort. Tarsis before. Now it's saying my account is restricted. 

Message 9 of 459 (26,235 Views)