Re: Known issue: This EA account is restricted from accessing online features.

by ChiraaKitteh

Original Post

This EA account is restricted from online features - PS4

★★★ Novice

It started yesterday, keep getting this message after trying every imaginable troubleshooting solution. 
Seems to be account related but there's absolutely nothing wrong with my EA account (already checked with support). 

Tried the workarounds and still nothing.

Please help! 

Message 451 of 459 (1,578 Views)

Re: 2/23 - All Platforms - This EA account is restricted from online features

★★★ Novice

sorry but i still cant connect been trying to play for the last 6 days i pre ordered the game demo worked fine but the god damn game doesnt the hell is wrong you with releasing a game that people cant even log in to play ... Listen i tried everyrhing from you guide to these forums i keep getting the error retreiving pilot data or losing connection to ea servers ! Every other game i have works absolutly fine but yours.. i expect you inginous guys to sort this out cause honestly i payed alot for this.. its been nearly a week since ! 

Message 452 of 459 (1,544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still seeing unavailable error code and i was just playing with my brother on xbox kicked us both then let him back in and keeps showing me connection error regardless where i go for internet 

Message 453 of 459 (1,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can you tell me what is happening with what I posted?
Message 454 of 459 (1,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

in the middle of a game i got kicked off and it said i was restricted from online services 

Message 455 of 459 (1,397 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@xWannaBeMe01x This thread is over 18 months old. We’re you playing Anthem? What’s platform are you on? Are you able to log into your EA account after receiving this error message?
Message 456 of 459 (1,387 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade hey I know I'm a year late because I just downloaded the game from epic games and connected it to my origins account , but i have the same issue , Is there any chance of u helping to get my account unrestricted since you are an EA community manager?
Message 457 of 459 (1,005 Views)

★★★★ Pro

What game were you trying to access? These are the Anthem forums and Anthem is not available on Epic.

Message 458 of 459 (847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am from iran and i spent 50 GB of my internet having hope to play this and this eror came . no one cares about us cuz we are from iran ... my country

Message 459 of 459 (518 Views)