1st Modder or Hacker seen Online

by lichti2108

Original Post

1st Modder or Hacker seen Online

★★ Guide

I would do a Bug Report but i can not select the First Article and/or the second "Platform" so i write here.

Today i activated Crossplay and got some interesting Online Races with the PC Players.

They can manipulate all Car Physics and get extremely fast.

TikTok Video 

Message 1 of 7 (394 Views)

Re: 1st Modder or Hacker seen Online

★★ Apprentice

EA and all the other developers should’ve an option for console only cross play. Cheating on PC has been a rampant problem for ages. I want to be able ti play against friends in other consoles but don’t want to suffer cheats against PC players. They can play between themselves and leave the rest of the world enjoy a cheat free environment.

Message 2 of 7 (365 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah that would be nice if i can just turn off to play with PC Users. Thats really annoying for now

Message 3 of 7 (354 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hello there, @lichti2108 @Thorz  if you suspect cheaters in any of our games, I recommend looking at our article on reporting players.

/Atic 

Message 4 of 7 (300 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic

Hi!

Reporting players is not really the solution in this case. You can report as many players you like but the cheaters on PC continue damaging the gaming experience for console players. That’s why a simple option to activate cross-play just between consoles is the real solution to this issue. I am not asking for removal of the cross-play option with PC, I have friends that play on PC and I want to be able to play with them from my Xbox Series X, but I can then enable cross-play with PC only when I need it, not having it enabled all the time.

Message 5 of 7 (278 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Thorz
Hello, that's why I deactivated crossplay, but even on the console, PS5, you have such weird gamers, this morning I drove the S+ race, I drove a Lamborghine Countach LPI 800-4, the opponent the same car, Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4, both cars S400+, right at the start of the race, the big O, he had a rocket start right away and was so fast that I couldn't finish the race, the time was up and best of all, both cars were on S400+, why was it so fast? These gamers aren't unique to PC.
Message 6 of 7 (269 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Atic of course i reported this player but after 3 weeks i only got a mail from EA that no action has been taken.

so what is this report for??

Message 7 of 7 (250 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help