$150000 multiplayer bonus missing

by Namle55Assassin

Original Post

$150000 multiplayer bonus missing

★★ Novice

I pre orderd the nfs unbound palace edition and I got everything except the 150000 Dollard your supposed to get in multiplayer I laughed it today and nothing I played a little still nothing and I even tried uninstalling the content and reinstalling it still nothing I want what I paid for I've had enough of this from ea if anyone has any idea what to do please let me know

Message 1 of 62 (3,122 Views)

Re: $150000 multiplayer bonus missing

Community Manager
@Namle55Assassin Does your balance show as 0, also to check are you missing any other items?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 62 (3,108 Views)

★★ Novice

It finally fixed itself after 24 hours not sure why it didn't show up before but thank you for responding 

Message 3 of 62 (3,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem how do you fixed it ? Maybe you gone further in solo? I dont played solo a lot

Message 4 of 62 (3,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium I'm having the same issue and my balance still shows "0" in multi player
Message 5 of 62 (2,999 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I got a 150K when I got to like 21pts and purchased my 4th car. Not sure if this was because I purchased the Palace Edition or reached a level of achievement. I quickly spent the money Customizing my 4 cars.

Message 6 of 62 (2,944 Views)

Community Manager

@wizerd23 @echkourine25 Hey, can you make sure you've downloaded all the available content from your launcher/store? It seems that's the issue for some folks, once the download completes the bank shows up. 

@echkourine25 It's just for MP, so make sure you're checking in that mode. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 62 (2,884 Views)

Missing in game bonuses

★★★ Newbie

I pre-ordered the collectors edition and I didn’t receive the in game bonuses.

Message 8 of 62 (2,653 Views)

Re: Missing in game bonuses

Champion
@Obey_Ren the physical one in a box?

be sure that you have downloaded the extra file for your console, if you already did, the extra cars are in the dealership in multiplayer, and in story mode you have to advance to a certain point

CCP Champion Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 9 of 62 (2,639 Views)

Re: Missing in game bonuses

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded everything but it’s not showing up and I didn’t receive the $150k in-game credit for multiplayer. 

Message 10 of 62 (2,631 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help