Re: 14 day Ban

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

14 day Ban

★ Novice

Recieved a 14 day auction house ban and it's now been 15 days.. How do I get access back to auction house?

Message 1 of 5 (561 Views)

★ Novice

I’m exactly the same. This is day 15. I had an email from EA saying I would be facing a 14 day ban so I can’t understand why I still can’t get on the auction house. I’m starting to think I’ll never get it back

Message 2 of 5 (523 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@skillfulking360 Did anyone get unbannned as ea said? Im currently filing a report with the better business bureau as we speak. Ive already been banned past longer than 14 days like the email said.
Message 3 of 5 (449 Views)

★ Novice

No man I’m still banned. I’ve filed 3 cases with EA Help and they haven’t replied to any of them. It’s ridiculous and unfair. Yes we were banned, but if they told us the ban was 14 days then why is it still going on? I’ve been forced to use my Second account now because I’m simply unsure whether I’m going to get the AH back on my main 

Message 4 of 5 (440 Views)

Community Manager

The reason why you may not be unbanned on the 14th day is that the last day has to be the full 24 hours from when the ban originally started. So if today was the last day of the 14 days, you may need to wait until later in the day for it to lift depending on what time the 14 day ban started.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (363 Views)