12/25-1/11 makerights not received

by iwaslemoned

Original Post

12/25-1/11 makerights not received

★★★ Novice

It has been a few days now, and after doing various things like hard restarting my xbox like I was suggested to, I have yet to receive the makerights for being locked out of MUT from 12/25-1/11

Message 2 of 11 (306 Views)

Give us an answer for the Christmas lock out make rights

★★★ Novice

No communication from anyone about the people who never got the make rights. Just spent 40 minutes in a live chat for them to tell me the exact same line they've told me for the last 6 tickets I've opened over the last 2 years just to not have any resolution. I want a Community Manager to chime in on this instead of being completely silent while this whole question page if flooded with the same question. Give us some sort of answer other then the basic "you'll pass it onto the team" garbage I've heard every single time.

Message 1 of 11 (266 Views)

96 Hours Later, Still Missing Makerights.......

★★★ Novice

It has now been over 96 hours and I still haven't received makerights for being locked out of Mut for weeks.  I've waited patiently through two extra days and 3 attempts at resolution through EA Help.  They just keep telling me to wait.  Can somebody please help me with this issue.  Thank you.

Message 3 of 11 (267 Views)

Re: 96 Hours Later, Still Missing Makerights.......

★★★★ Novice

me too man

Message 4 of 11 (255 Views)

Re: 12/25-1/11 makerights not received

★★★★ Novice

ea help does nothing to help either its brutal

Message 5 of 11 (266 Views)

Didn’t receive make goods

★★★ Novice

I was locked out from the 25th to 13th and never received my make goods

Message 6 of 11 (258 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@iwaslemoned Me neither but loads of people not effected have the make goods
Message 7 of 11 (248 Views)

LTD Makerights

★★★ Newbie

I still have not received my LTD pack and my zero chill champ even though I was locked out all of Christmas Day. I would appreciate if I could get those cause I was really looking forward to that pack

Message 8 of 11 (237 Views)

Re: Give us an answer for the Christmas lock out make rights

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@KneeCapBandito Yeah same, I’ve opened 2 tickets, messaged them on twitter, and made a post here but all give the same answer.

Message 9 of 11 (218 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's been a whole week and still nothing, great job by EA.

Message 10 of 11 (166 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help