Re: 11MB Download

by Armaturbatyr

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Is there still no fix for this issue? Apparently this is an iOS bug that should get fixed. Several team members with iOS devices report the same problem but not android users.

I am currently running an iPhone 6 Plus with the latest iOS. Rebooting, deleting the app does nothing. EVERY. single time that I open the app, it has to download 11mb over and over and it takes about a minute or two, long enough for my screen to go to sleep that’s how bad it is.

It makes me not want to play the game anymore honestly. This issue started roughly about a month and a half ago and it’s tiring. The game was running smooth and stable till all these events and battles got introduced. An update on this issue would be nice. Are you looking into the issue? Is there anything being done? This happens wether I’m on my cell phone plan or via WiFi.

Never fails, pic is attached.

@EA_David
Message 11 of 21 (873 Views)

★★ Novice

Android User, tablet from Lenovo. Stuck at loading Screen when Cache is at 3,72 mb

Message 12 of 21 (863 Views)

★★ Novice

Same for my wife, also android, Lenovo Tablet. Both playing since start, officers in our guild and top (#1 usually) Ranks  in both arenas. Also spent several Grands. Very upset. Needs to be adressed immediately, Not on any Update later this week!!!

Message 13 of 21 (826 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David@Straatford87 Any update?

Message 14 of 21 (728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I can't believe this still hasn't been fixed. I know there are bigger issues to deal with right now, but at least those people can still play the game! This stops me from being able to play anywhere I don't have wifi, mainly commuting, which is mostly when I would play this game to begin with. I don't have an unlimited data plan and getting one is not an option for me.

I'm no coder but it seems like a really easy fix to stop the game forcing you to download something you already downloaded? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Please respond that you are at least looking into this.

Message 15 of 21 (704 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is there still no fix for this? I’ve been dealing with it for a few weeks now and nothing I try helps. It’s completely changed where I can play the game because I need to be on WiFi for the huge download every time the game starts.

iPhone 6, IOS 11.2
Message 16 of 21 (662 Views)

★★★★ Novice

People, I may have stumbled across the solution!

I cleared up some space on my phone (had loads of saved podcasts) and the download-every-time problem seems to have stopped. My phone was very nearly out of space.

It's worth a shot if you notice your phone is full or close to full and have this problem. I haven't had the issue since deleting some stuff to make space.

Hope this helps!

Message 17 of 21 (633 Views)

★★ Novice
I have 1.2 GB available on my IPhone and I also have the same issue. I don't think I need more than 1.2 GB available on my phone, otherwise I'd need to have a dedicated device with 32GB to play this game which would be ridiculously stupid.
Message 18 of 21 (577 Views)

★ Apprentice

@CG_Kozispoon Please fix ASAP!!!! This is seriously affecting my game play. I was trying to fight in arena, and the stupid game took 3 minutes to load, because of the dumb download bug Angry

Message 19 of 21 (571 Views)

★★ Novice
Problem still persists. But now it is 24 Mb...
Message 20 of 21 (533 Views)