100% disc usage

by XSkeledon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

100% disc usage

★★ Novice

Pls help me when i play the game i get 2-5min long loading screens and the disc usage is 100% its only battlefront 2 i looked it those 100% cause the game to freeze for some moments if i stay still it goes down but if i walk it goes up again i googled a little bit around and people said i is bcs of my low memory i only have 8gb i know that and they said i should change the game from 64bit to 32bit but idk how to do that or another way to fix this issue pls help me on other it doesnt occur 

Message 1 of 3 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 100% disc usage

★★ Novice
@ELLocoLoco25 i fixed it for myself i turned my graphics down to low and it works well now sry for the 1070 i have :/ i think i just have to wait for my new ram next month

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (334 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

you can try these options: repair the game by left klicking on Battlefront2 --> Repair. That should be the easiest one. You cant change the game to 32bit. Another tip: you should check in your PC where the Memory is placed, i had a problem too got told to put my RAM in slot 1 and 3 or 2 and 4. If you have more then 2 then 1,2 and 3. Hope i could help you.

Message 2 of 3 (341 Views)

★★ Novice
@ELLocoLoco25 i fixed it for myself i turned my graphics down to low and it works well now sry for the 1070 i have :/ i think i just have to wait for my new ram next month
Message 3 of 3 (335 Views)