Re: 100% completion rewards missing

by Terrorsmurf666

Original Post

100% completion rewards missing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Did not recieve customization rewards for all collectibles or all activities.
What car were you using? Mazda rx-7
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? Heat 5 Taranis event
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Finish all activities and collect all collectibles
What happens when the bug occurs? Rewards stated in description are not given, I.e rainbow nitrous, black tire smoke, steel blue tire smoke, and happy and you know it horn
What do you expect to see? Customization items listed above to become available for purchase.

Did not recieve rewards, looking to be able to FULLY customize my cars in all different styles but can not without having the rewards I worked hard to earn.

Message 1 of 5 (946 Views)

★ Novice

Ive had this same issue and contacted customer support about it. They said that they would forward it to someone that can add items to a person's account. That was a month ago and i still dont have it. Im going to try again with customer support when they open up tomorrow.

Message 2 of 5 (782 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Im waiting on that to now and im gonna wait for reply but i think they cant do annything cauze ghost games is gone from heat and criterion is now on it but works on a new game

Message 3 of 5 (739 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ProductNeed for Speed Heat

Platform: PC

Summarize your bug I completed all collection achievements 100%, but I only got 488 pista, no horn, rainbow nitrous and black tire smoke

What car were you using? PORSCHE 911 Carrera RSR 2.8

Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community?

What was the last event you played? Heat 5 night race

Was it a day or a night event? Night Event

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After collecting all the collectibles and it doesnt show in your customization

What happens when the bug occurs?  I cannot get a 100% reward

What do you expect to see? Please give me the reward I deserve,"If you're happy and you know it" horn, rainbow nitrous and black tire smoke 

This is a fair question. I hope this is not a matter of luck. If it is not an individual case, please do not ignore it.

Message 4 of 5 (548 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok so today's update fixed it BUT it doesn't pop right away.

I logged in, went out at night and headed straight back to the garage, no items.
Then I went out again (online at night), played a Heat 3 race to win a perf. part, headed back to the garage and FINALLY I have all my items! (Seel blue tire smoke, black tire smoke, rainbow nitrous and the horn sound). So problem solved!
I also triggered a radar just to be sure, don't know if it helped.

Message 5 of 5 (437 Views)