Re: CPU 100% since the game was updated

by ErM4cc

Original Post

Re: 100% CPU since update

★ Apprentice
@570-braindance sorry for the late reply braindance, no I didn't try the BIOS suggestion, and for my friends, no they have the previous generation.
I didn't want to believe it was 9700k users at first, but yeah, this is almost funny
Message 21 of 66 (962 Views)

CPU 100% since the game was updated

★★★ Novice

This can happen after a few minutes of playing the game。

I had to go back and restart the computer because the task manager wouldn't open and I couldn't finish the game, but if I had the game in full screen, I could finish the game. My computer configuration:

1. The CPU 9700 k

2. GTX1080

Message 22 of 66 (942 Views)

★★★ Novice

This problem has been bothering me for several days, many people have this problem, I hope the authorities can fix them

Message 23 of 66 (940 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi

Same here. And there's no error reports, it stops and i have to restar the computer. I tried to search for the file apex_crash.txt but nothing founded.

Message 24 of 66 (907 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi,

Same issue here after season 3 patch. being crashing every 2 games with 100 cpu usage, the 100% cpu usage start when we get into a game, and the only way i can lower it down was by looking at my legend character's feet (look straight down), the cpu usage will back to normal. This bug really making me feel disappointed with EA and Respawn, I've spent about USD 500 for this game alone and this is the only game I can't play now.

Rig:

CPU: i7 9700K

Ram: 32gb G.Skill 3200mhz DDR4

GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

~~~FIX THIS PLS~~~

Message 25 of 66 (890 Views)

★ Apprentice

It seems that devs are aware about this problem, I just read that on reddit
Anyway, let's hope for a patch now

Message 26 of 66 (811 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue.

Game is literally unplayable.

almost every game, and no crash log.

Also i7 9700k here, no OC.

Really frustrating, I did not have this issue before S3 update.

So whatever you did to break the game, please revert it.

Message 27 of 66 (792 Views)

★★ Novice

I am getting the same issue as well.  (9700K and RTX2080)

Random crashes, no error message or log.  This really is terrible and makes the game unplayable.

DxDiag upload for reference.

Message 28 of 66 (767 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Here is my topic on same issue - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Season-3-Game-hangs-randomly-after-Season-3-patch/td-p/82...

So  +18 "Me too". Problem is massive.

Today I personally hanged around 10-15 times + in 2 games in row both of my teammates hanged with 2-3 minute difference.

Ridiculous bug and no attention or response from Apex Comunity managers or dev team. 

Message 29 of 66 (761 Views)

Re: 100% CPU since update

★ Novice
@iqronavirus I have the same CPU and have been experiencing the same issues. Honestly this issue is hurting my team just as much as me. Can't play ranked because 50% of the time it freezes.
Message 30 of 66 (752 Views)