1 players in queue

by joshdonovan69

Original Post

1 players in queue

★★ Novice

I have multiple accounts on my Xbox and my main one doesn’t work. Constant 1 player in queue and doesn’t even let me in firing range. Tried all the troubleshooting and nothing has solved it.

Message 1 of 14 (520 Views)

Re: 1 players in queue

Community Manager
@joshdonovan69 What happens when you try to access the firing range?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 14 (477 Views)

★★ Novice

So it starts with the matchmaking like usual for any game, then I get that sound that comes with the ‘connecting to match.’ From that it just never connects or puts me in. Then after a few seconds it just hits me with the ‘1 player in queue’ and is in a constant cycle between connecting to match with the sound and the 1 player in queue. 

Message 3 of 14 (466 Views)

Community Manager
@joshdonovan69 Have you change the data center you're connected to, to see if this still happens?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 14 (444 Views)

★★ Novice

Just tried London which is my preferred, Belgium, New York and Dallas to see if any worked and all of them still have the same problem.

Message 5 of 14 (427 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @joshdonovan69 Can you try going through our advanced steps and see if this continues?

Persistent Storage 

1. Go to settings Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
  2. Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 

Alternate Mac: 

1. Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
  2. Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
  3. Select restart 

Illium.png

Message 6 of 14 (401 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

its sort of banned.....

Message 7 of 14 (347 Views)

★★★ Novice

What if it’s for ps4 because I’m going through the exact same thing.

Message 8 of 14 (327 Views)

★★ Novice
@DRIVER1ksa Got the same problem
Message 9 of 14 (300 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA reply confirmed it's a lobby banned,
and it's forever, you can play only with players that have same thing

Message 10 of 14 (294 Views)