Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

1 LEGENDARY IN 10 DAYS!!??TF

by gaskila

Original Post

1 LEGENDARY IN 10 DAYS!!??TF

★★★★ Novice

Since the last update i got only 1 legendary in 10 days, i use to get 3 to 7 a day...why??? (Got 220 luck btw)

Message 1 of 11 (296 Views)

Re: 1 LEGENDARY IN 10 DAYS!!??TF

★★★★ Novice

Really?.....I bought this game less than a week after it went live, did the best I could, between PC crashes, to get my toon to level 30, I uninstalled over 2 weeks ago, but in all the time I played I have NEVER even seen a Legendary. Including weapons, I only have 2 masterwork item on my main and I did dozens of strongholds missions, etc.

Not sure why your complaining, pretty obvious that they don't want us to loot upgrades....consider why they want the game to slow down, gives them more time to put out this dumpster fire.....

Message 2 of 11 (279 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nearly 400 hours in on GM1+GM2 and only nine legendaries :-(

Message 3 of 11 (272 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's because you are only in the game since 2 weeks, before the patch you would have dropped 3 To 7 a day with 191+ chance stats

Message 4 of 11 (263 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been playing since release day, almost every day

Message 5 of 11 (245 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Was talking about the answer on top of yours, 9 legendarys is a ridiculous amount though, you are bugged. See it seems that from a patch to another the persons who cant get legendarys vary

Message 6 of 11 (236 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry did not notice

Message 7 of 11 (231 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have about 10 total and have been playing since launch. 6 of them are the same item.

Last 2 weeks - 2 dropped at one time... one of them was the same as the above 6. Nothing else.

THe loot system in this game is totally screwed. Random stats applied to random drops that are based on a power rating which influences mob level. Talk about a dumb idea - tried before of course in Inquisitor Martyr (40K ARPG) and they changed it after realising it was unworkable.  Apparently BW haven't sorted that idea yet.

Message 8 of 11 (191 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have about 10 total and have been playing since launch. 6 of them are the same item.

Last 2 weeks - 2 dropped at one time... one of them was the same as the above 6. Nothing else.

THe loot system in this game is totally screwed. Random stats applied to random drops that are based on a power rating which influences mob level. Talk about a dumb idea - tried before of course in Inquisitor Martyr (40K ARPG) and they changed it after realising it was unworkable.  Apparently BW haven't sorted that idea yet.

Message 9 of 11 (191 Views)

★ Apprentice
Ill do you all a favour and tell you never run more than +100% luck or youll get fuckk all legendaries, ive had best luck at around 90% and luck stat on weapons does nothing, but works on components and support items... i have 50+ legandaries btw and only my interceptor isnt 788 because i hate spamming melee button for hours on end.
Message 10 of 11 (117 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help