Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: S.O.S Mission crashing on Kadar

by CihanSan

Original Post

Re: Approaching Emergency SOS quest location will cause HARD LOCK / FREEZE / CRA

★★ Newbie

Thanks for the info, Joker. Good to know it's just that area and I can just come back later. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to finish the game!

Message 151 of 235 (745 Views)

Re: 1.06: [Known Issue] - Emergency SOS quest on Kadara causes FREEZE / CRASH

★★★ Newbie

Same here on PC version

Message 152 of 235 (582 Views)

Re: 1.06 crashes

★★ Newbie
my game keeps freezing around the sos mission on kadara and when i try to uploading an autosave afterwards it freezes during the loadig screen
Message 153 of 235 (571 Views)

Re: 1.06 crashes

★★ Novice

Same for me, Running on 1.06 update and  each time I am nearly arriving to the SOS building it gets hardly stuck, having to stop in the task manager the application, and also having to close origin to begin again.

This game is horrible, I am wasting my money and my time on it, not only boring missions same in each planet, lack of choices and interesting stories, but also bugs, and all of this after like more than 2 yearse waiting....

PD: Hope Maaravet don't get frozen in the cave of the kett in Voelt because nobody is able to talk to him.

Message 154 of 235 (546 Views)

★★ Newbie

Did you ever have any luck in resolving this? I'm having the same problem and EA's fix was to basically delete everything and re-install, which I'm not sure I want to do since none of the other "fixes" have worked.

Message 155 of 235 (530 Views)

★★★★ Expert

The coming hotfix will solve it.

Message 156 of 235 (518 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same here on PC. Like many others allrady pointed out, I am getting sick of these bugs, first the Dialog bug and now this.

I just did a reinstall of the game yesterday.

Its sad to see Bioware hit such an low point, good job EA, Bioware was once one of the best studios around.

Message 157 of 235 (481 Views)

Re: Approaching Emergency SOS quest location will cause HARD LOCK / FREEZE / CRA

★★ Newbie

Froze on me also but on restart it wont go past the press a to play game screen on x box and now i just watch the red and white circles mock me with every rotation. left game on all night in that hopes it would get past screen but never has. Please help do i have to uninstall and will i lose saved game progress?

Message 158 of 235 (440 Views)

★★★ Novice
Load a different auto save
Message 159 of 235 (434 Views)

★★ Newbie

from the menu screen you can load previous auto-save points. and then continue on from there. just stay away from that spot until they patch it

Message 160 of 235 (406 Views)
Twitter Stream