Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

0x887a0006 ERROR (and 0x887a0005)

by smykoI

Original Post

Re: Game Freezing and Stops Responding 1 Min After Launch

★★★★ Novice

@Areia25  thanks for replay. I tried it myselfe^^ but no luck. I got 0x887a0005 device_removed this time. But one time manage to spend 1h in training mode without error.

Message 31 of 35 (69 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@smykoI  yeah it's definitely my graphics card for me. It's started crashing other games now. Apex must just be particularly stressful for it since S2.

Message 32 of 35 (63 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Areia25  I wouldn't be so sure. I have this error since start and on start i bought brand new pc. All of my settings are on lowest, my GPU isn't even reaching 85% in Traning and I'm crashing like crazy. But there is no anwser why only Apex is crashing and no one want's to anwser that, I pinged @EA_Blueberry  - no respond. On reddit i pinged devs with no anwser... One solution I see atm is uninstall like rest.

Message 33 of 35 (54 Views)

Community Manager

@smykoI 

Thanks for tagging me in and I'm sorry for not getting to you previously. If you haven't attempted a reinstall that's always worth a try because others have came back with positive results. You have a beasty machine so you should be able to run it at max settings. 

Have you tried CCleaner yet? We have an article on how to do that here.

It also might be worth rolling back a driver once and play the game. If it errors out, try rolling it back one more time to see if you can play on that version. 

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 34 of 35 (36 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry yes i did that today again and tried all drivers. Whats funny that people with accual BEAST setup like intel i9 9900k and RTX 2080TI (some with 2080ti in SLI) are having this issue. 

Message 35 of 35 (29 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help