Re: Error code 0003080F

★★★★ Guide

@Rjay3397 wrote:
@GhostRider12897What to do than?

Play offline?

Message 12 of 46 (1,557 Views)

Re: 0003080F

★★ Novice
@Matt_ur_DADDY Are they planning to release an update to fix this? why am i with a zero character and without my cars
Message 13 of 46 (1,701 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@GhostRider12897 I already completed storymode. I want to play with my friends
Message 14 of 46 (1,529 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Rjay3397 wrote:
@GhostRider12897I already completed storymode. I want to play with my friends

@Rjay3397 Well I guess you won't be able to play until they fix it then.

Message 15 of 46 (1,511 Views)

SYNC FAIL ERROR 0003080F + STUCK ON LOADING (PC/PS4/X1)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Second post about this, since the issue hasn't been solved.

I can't play the game, the loading screen lasts forever.

The car in the lobby is broken, it has missing parts.

And now the synchronization system does not work.

I've had so many issues on this piece of poor coding we call a game that I even have a rank on this forum, XP and also a "Progress", is this serious ? Now I'am, and we are all pissed about this. We need fixes no matter what's the plan behind all these weird stuff the game does.

I don't cheat, I don't mod, I just have to back my save up every 2 days because this freaking game removes my data ever so often.

I have a friend working at IGN and I won't hesitate pushing him to raise the need to re-test the game and make an article about it, he already thought of it has we discussed how terrible the game troubleshootings are.

We need to raise this Save? Sync and loading issues everyone.

We shouldn't hesitate posting here but also on Reddit, multiples times if we need and also contacting everyday the EAHelp account on twitter, it has to change, ASAP.

Message 16 of 46 (1,495 Views)

★★ Novice

I got this error code too and when i tried buying a car it said “purchased failed” so i restarted the game and now it just freezes trying to connect to EA. Now I can’t even play the game at all, it just keeps on freezing trying to connect to EA over and over again.

Message 17 of 46 (1,507 Views)

Need For Speed Heat freezes connecting to EA

★★ Novice

On Saturday I got an error code, 0003080F, but I didn’t think much of it so I just went on to solo mode. I went to the dealership and couldn’t buy a car, it said “purchase failed.” So I restarted my game, but after I pressed A, and does the loading things, but when it says connecting to EA, it just freezes and stays like that. I kept on restarting the game and the same result would occur, I went on to reinstalling the game, but still the same result. Does anyone have answers to why it is freezing and restricting me to play the game at all?

Message 18 of 46 (1,486 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Heat freezes connecting to EA

★ Novice

I encounter the same issue, trying to search for an answer in the forum but dude, you are the only one with the same problem that I have. Let us hope the devs would launch an update soon. I like this game very much.

Message 19 of 46 (1,447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here.. It's been 3rd day now.

Message 20 of 46 (1,454 Views)