Re: 0-Star Character

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

0-Star Character

★★ Novice

I recently purchased the Hyperdrive bundle in the game. Now I am stuck with error code 9 as well, a few of my characters do not show up/ show only 0 stars when they should be 5-star characters. This causes my game to not be able to register the characters, not allowing me to use them. Help Please!

Message 1 of 6 (539 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @blueephoeniix

There is a hotfix scheduled for tomorrow for players who've purchased the Hyperdrive bundle and have issues with the star displaying levels. CG_Dota_Fett shared this announcement on it: 

CG_Doja_Fett wrote:

Hello Holotable Heroes,

Some purchasers of the Hyperdrive Bundle had an issue in which previously unowned characters unlocked via the bundle were not always displaying their star level.

This issue has now been fixed for future purchases of the Hyperdrive Bundle.

There will be another fix tomorrow to correct this issue for those who have already purchased the bundle and are affected.

Please update the game when that comes through tomorrow and check if it's helped with this issue. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (502 Views)

★★ Novice

While you fixed the primary problem, another has showed up. They now only show 1 star when put into the championship event..... this is still a problem 

Message 3 of 6 (488 Views)

@blueephoeniix Your roster is locked when you clicked Join. If you joined before the patch, then these characters were entered in their bugged condition.
They can't change characters now because it would impact the matching criteria. It would give you an advantage over your opponent.

★★ Novice

I set up my teams after the patch fixing my characters. I already was stoked that I could finally upgrade characters I wanted to, but then I set the teams up and noticed that they were only reporting one star.  

(The characters previously reported 0 stars, now they are reporting 1 star.)

Message 5 of 6 (467 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @blueephoeniix,

Could you fill out a bug report detailing what you're now seeing post patch and include a screenshot please? Our bug board is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (455 Views)