Re: you guys will not help us, why?

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

you guys will not help us, why?

★★★ Newbie

I bought sims 4 Get to Work online, with my dad's help, but the game isn't there. Me and my friend have tried for hours to find a solution to this. My account has my dad's email adress connected to it. When logging in to my accout nothing happened, so we tried to log in using the email address instead of the username. This somehow made a new account for that address, and apparently the game was bought on another account. I know for sure that the email was connected to my account since I've earlier requested to have my password for it changed and the email arrived to that address.

Then, after a lot of work to figure out what to do, we decided that returning the game would be the best choice. HOWEVER after we found out how to return the game, and we were going to do it, it just says "You don't have any games that qualify for a refund right now.". We bought the game today, is it so that you cannot return expansion packs? We've been searching like crazy to find out what to do, and we've tried live chats that never connects and different support. We're really pissed off that there's no information on this anywhere, and we can't seem to get any help.

Message 1 of 2 (105 Views)

Re: you guys will not help us, why?

For account issues you need to contact EA:
http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Keep in mind you need the base game and the expansions on the same account for it to work.
So if you still want the game ask for a transfer of accounts, make sure your dad is around to verify that he wants it moved as well. 

This is how you find your expansions:
- Go to the 'my games' tab in Origin.
- Hover over your 'The Sims 4'.
You'll see a little screen come up with an 'i' and a 'play/download/install' button.
- Click on the 'i', you'll be taken to a different screen.
- Scroll a bit down and there you'll see all your expansions, game packs and stuff packs.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)