Re: wrong pay for military career

by crinrict

Original Post

wrong pay for military career

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous Vampires, Dining Out, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville Bowling Night Out, Kids Stuff, Romantic Garden, Vintage Glamour, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Movie Hangout Holiday Celebrations
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My Sim doesn't get paid if she works from home, even when she does the task(workout) and when she goes to work, she get paid far less than she should. She is at 96$ an hour and gets paid under 300$ when she should get 768$.
What happens when the bug occurs? She foesn't get paid or the pay is too low, not the right amount
What do you expect to see? The correct amount of money paid to her
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I don't have any screenshots

Message 1 of 4 (280 Views)

Hero

Hi @staralien7 

is this the only career you have issues with ? 

Did you delete your localthumbcache file as well after removing the mods or how did you remove them ? Are you sure none are active ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (270 Views)

Hero

Hi @staralien7 

are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (217 Views)

Hero

Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (203 Views)