why

by Solvangjohansen

Original Post

why

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hi, when i tap the download button that is supposed to download the package files it says i cant download it. ive seen other people who have had this problem and the person helping them said that we didnt had to download the files, but i dont understand what im gonna do if im not gonna download it

I also tried to open it as a file, but i get the same fail message?

Please help me!

Message 1 of 5 (443 Views)

Re: why

Champion (Retired)

@Solvangjohansen 

Please post the exact error message and what pack you are talking about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (426 Views)

★ Novice

Okay. So. When i find my cutom content i tap the download button and it says: 

"This file dosent have an app connected to it, to perform this action. Install an app or if already installed create a link on the default app settings page"

i dont understand anything?

please help me

Message 3 of 5 (382 Views)

Champion (Retired)

OK you are talking about downloading CC/Mods. You have tried to open it but that is not how they work, After having downloaded them (Do not select Open) you need to unpack them if they are in a packed format such as zip or RAR and then put them in the Mods folder. Please read instructions where you download from.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (350 Views)

★ Novice

But when i tap download i dont tap anything else other than download and i get this error message

Message 5 of 5 (308 Views)