why can't i get into Sims 4

by swoopbonecrusher

Original Post

why can't i get into Sims 4

★★★★★ Novice

For the last few days now, my daughter and I have tried to sign into The Sims 4 game butt it just keep kicking us out of or won't load. Is the system down or something? We want to play Sims 4 but hoe can we if we can't we get into the game

Message 1 of 5 (356 Views)

Re: why can't i get into Sims 4

@swoopbonecrusher  What happens when you try to sign into Origin?  (Not specifically Sims 4, but Origin itself.)  If you get an error, please take a screenshot and attach it to a post.  If you can sign into Origin, please launch Sims 4 from your Origin game library, and let me know what happens.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (315 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Hi no i don't get an error message when we sign into origin. even signing in from Origin does the same thing. It won't let us play anything
Message 3 of 5 (302 Views)

@swoopbonecrusher  Please repair the game in Origin: open your game library, right-cilck on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  Then right-click and select Update; if the game is fully up to date, Origin will tell you that.

If you still can't play, please disable Origin in-game: hover over your username, select Application Settings, then the Origin in-game header, and disable the option at the top.

If that doesn't help either, please go into Documents\Electronic Arts and move the Sims 4 folder to your desktop.  Then try to play.

If none of this makes a difference, please describe exactly what happens when you click Play in Origin.  Please also run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 5 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

ok thanks

Message 5 of 5 (245 Views)