Re: where my sims 4 picture supposed to be at the picutre is flickr

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I fix the problem with my sims4 game. Now when I load my game with one of my folder the game up load with now problem and if i add that folder back to my mods folder i get this error message. How do  I fix this. 

Message 21 of 29 (743 Views)

I am getting this error message now

★★★★★ Novice

I fix the problem with my sims4 game. Now when I load my game with one of my folder the game up load with now problem and if i add that folder back to my mods folder I get this error message. How do  I fix this. Can anybody help me with this one.

Thank You 

Message 22 of 29 (726 Views)

@LadyT29138  Are you saying that the game works normally if you have no mods, but you get the error if you add your mods?  In that case, it's clear that one of your mods is the problem.  You can test them separately, adding a few at a time to the Mods folder in your Sims 4 folder.  Don't move over the entire Mods folder; let the game create a new one and then add the mods to that.

You may have a corrupt or outdated mod of some kind, or it's possible that one of your mods doesn't work with the patch level of your game or with the packs you have installed.

If you can't get any mods to work at all, please run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 23 of 29 (701 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No. it just of my mods folder that giving me the problem and I did fine some of my mods was corrupt  now I repair the game and add one by to see if there any more corrupt folder and if them need to be up date

Message 24 of 29 (683 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I finally get my games working and I am still have some error still pop up and This error keep pop up in the game when I am playing

Message 25 of 29 (651 Views)

@LadyT29138  Some errors that MCCC flags are harmless, and others need to be addressed.  Is your game crashing, or glitching, or otherwise acting strangely?  If not, you can probably ignore the errors.  If you are having trouble, try testing the same in-game actions (for example, having your sims make fizzy drinks) in a new save, and see whether you get the same errors.

The bottom line is, some features of Sims 4 don't work as well as they should, and MCCC will find and report errors in just about any save.  But if you're not having other issues, you're probably fine.

Message 26 of 29 (629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

MCCC saying that it from [snip] but I get new update from them and I pay for [snip] each month and I pay for just about most of my mods and this sure be happen

CM Edit: popped in to remove the name of a particular mod. Due to its content it's not allowed here. 

Message 27 of 29 (617 Views)
Highlighted

@LadyT29138  You shouldn't have to pay for any mods.  They're all supposed to have free versions, and MCCC and most other good ones release the free ones soon after a patch.

Is your game working correctly or not?

Message 28 of 29 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I know but it's okay and I want to show my support for the peoples that do the mods because they put in alote of work for the mods and it's just crazy sometime things go crzay sometime and I just got a new [Admin - removed mention of mod with adult content] and I am going try it now and I will let you know how it go.

Thank You

Message 29 of 29 (545 Views)