Re: when I try to play a house hold why does it take me back to world select

by crinrict

Original Post

when I try to play a house hold why does it take me back to world select

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? ?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs and cats and dogs extra stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? by going on my account playing the sims 4 and then seeing that it won't let me play any house hold
What happens when the bug occurs? it takes me back to world select
What do you expect to see? I expect it to take me into gameplay with the household I select
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I added lots of cc like poses mc commands

please help me sort this because I want to play my game!

Message 1 of 2 (203 Views)

Re: when I try to play a house hold why does it take me back to world select

Hero

Hi @M7PUD

looks like your using an incompatible mod. You need to makes sure your mods are always up-to-date with the current patch level or they can break your game

Custom content can get outdated with patches. If it works when you remove your mods folder, then one or more mods/cc is no longer compatible with the game and you have to find those.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Here's a also a list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch to help you find the culprit.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)