Re: what happens to kids if parents die

by crinrict

Original Post

what happens to kids if parents die

★★ Novice

So i have two guys, both with wifes, one has twins and the other has a  daughter, the twins are moved out with eachother, and the daughter is teenage, but shes moving out in a day, whats going to happen to the houshold and money (which is near 200k) will the cash go to to the kids? or does it just sit there with the household?

Message 1 of 5 (13,482 Views)

★ Guide

If there are no sims teen or older in the household, the remaining kids get "rescued" by the social worker. 

Message 2 of 5 (13,465 Views)

★★ Novice

Nah, i mean like what happens to the house? there are no children in my house and there wont be when everybody passes. im wondering if i get to give the household money to the children of the owners or not

Message 3 of 5 (13,454 Views)

Champion

Nerdfrag, could you make a test house, move out the adult child and kill off the parents and see what happens to the house, belongings and household funds?. Wondering This way if you don't like the results, it is only a test household and you won't be as emotionally tied to it if you don't like the results! Wink  Please tell us your findings!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (13,443 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @NerdFrag

If the kids live in a different household and the parents die off, the house will just become empty and you won't get any money for it cause they are a different household now with no connection to the prior household other than the family tree.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (13,437 Views)