what happens if a fairy sim drinks the bottled curse of the lycan?

by EmmaPlayz1010

Original Post

what happens if a fairy sim drinks the bottled curse of the lycan?

★★ Newbie

I have the sims 3 game, and I have the Supernatural Expansion Pack, and in my household I have - 1 werewolf = (farther) and 2 fairies = (mother and son) I recently came across the 'Bottled curse of the Lycan' and im curious what would happen if one of my fairy sims was to drink it, would they become a mix between the two = as in a hybrid? or would they fight the curse and stay as a fairy? I would really like to know as I don't want to waste the elixir, yet I would love a hybrid in my household, please get back to me asap, thanks

P.S - I would like to try this elixir on the son, however, he is ONLY A TODDLER - would it still work?

Message 1 of 2 (634 Views)

Re: what happens if a fairy sim drinks the bottled curse of the lycan?

EA app Team

Hi @EmmaPlayz1010,

It is not possible to create a fairy-werewolf hybrid in The Sims 3. I'm pretty sure by using the Bottled curse of the Lycan you would still have a fairy, but the good thing about this being a game is that you can re-do your Sims' life! Standard smile

I'd save the game just before using the Bottled curse of the Lycan, then I would use it and see what happens, and close the game without saving if I don't like the result Wink

Let us know what happens! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (611 Views)