weird glitch in sims 4 - my sim is turning into another sim??

by thelmourios

Original Post

weird glitch in sims 4 - my sim is turning into another sim??

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i wasn’t sure where to post this but okay so i was playing today and i noticed that my sim was looking a lot skinnier than before, i thought that was kind of weird so i went into cas and noticed that my sim not only had a complete different body but no her face was also looking different. I know this may not seem as important since you can still recognize the sim but she’s my favorite sim and it makes me sad cause now matter how hard i try i can’t make her the exact same as beforeFrown is there any way to fix this? and do you know what may be causing it?? (ps i do use mods and cc but they’re all updated and my game runs pretty well so i don’t think that’s the problem) 

i’ll post the pictures to see how her face changed Frown

Message 1 of 7 (1,484 Views)

Re: weird glitch in sims 4 - my sim is turning into another sim??

Hero
@thelmourios Do you have any cc replacements that you used to create her ? Skins or anything of that kind ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,428 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes i do use skins but i’ve been using this skins for almost all of my sims and that’s the first time this is happening so i don’t think that’s the problem here

Message 3 of 7 (1,426 Views)

Hero
@thelmourios With the updates they made to the skins, that could have something to do with it.

Do you have any save backups from before it happened ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,417 Views)

★★★ Novice

unfortunately i don’tFrown( I have my sims saved in my gallery and i could replace her but if i do that i’m losing all the gameplay i had with her. is there any way to revert my sim to her original look without losing gameplay progress??

Message 5 of 7 (1,412 Views)

Hero
@thelmourios You can check your automatic backups

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

You'll loose some progress but not as much

Other than that, I really don't know. As you tried to change her manually already.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Novice

oh well i guess i can’t fix it but thanks anyways!!

Message 7 of 7 (1,386 Views)