Re: vampires no longer working with new patch

by crinrict

Original Post

vampires no longer working with new patch

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? newest patch
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? vampires and strangerville
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just go into cas
What happens when the bug occurs? vampires add on does not work
What do you expect to see? my add on
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. vampires was working totally fine. i added some mods. still working fine. new patch comes out. my mods are working fine but vampires is gone. i delete my mods and vampires still not working

vampires was working totally fine. i added some mods. still working fine. new patch comes out. my mods are working fine but vampires is gone. i delete my mods and vampires still not working

Message 1 of 4 (506 Views)

Hero
@neoyn You mean you don't have the world or anything anymore ? All pack content ?

Moving this to tech for troubleshooting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah none of the content is working now. my games where i had vampire sims are now just regular sims. any vampire content i had (furniture) is gone. and when i went to cas to just make a new game i cant make my sims vampires or use any of the clothing or what not. but strangerville is working perfectly fine

Message 3 of 4 (486 Views)

Hero
@neoyn Does the pack still show as owned and installed on both Origin and in the game ?

Have you tried repairing the game through Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (442 Views)