(

by LaLunaRossa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(

★★ Novice

First time I am facing this issue and not sure what's the problem.

Tried downloading yesterday's patch. Download reaches about 21%, resumes, and goes back to 12%, and this is happening over and over again. 

Any idea what might be causing the problem?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (264 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: (

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Unfortunately no such option under diagnostics, only option under troubleshooting is Origin In-Game logging. Using Beta version (in case this is why I am not having the safe-mode option)

Update: It took several logoffs-logins but it finally worked Standard smile

Thanks.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (246 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@LaLunaRossa 

Try changing to Safe Mode Download.

Open Origin click Origin the Application Properties. On the Diagnostics tab at the bottom enable Safe Mode Download.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Unfortunately no such option under diagnostics, only option under troubleshooting is Origin In-Game logging. Using Beta version (in case this is why I am not having the safe-mode option)

Update: It took several logoffs-logins but it finally worked Standard smile

Thanks.

Message 3 of 5 (247 Views)

Champion (Retired)

This unfortunately has been removed.

Rightclick the game and stop the update. Then rightclick again and choose repair. Once that is finished try the update again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (233 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Thank you Standard smile, it finally worked, downloaded and ready to play! Thanks for your time and help.
Message 5 of 5 (231 Views)