Re: unlimited Playdoh and drawing tablet

by crinrict

Original Post

unlimited Playdoh and drawing tablet

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything beside Journey to Batu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Visit someone or go to public lot
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims from other households has unlimited amount of playdoh and that drawing tablets, same with NPC.
What do you expect to see? No one use Playdoh and tablet
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The one that fix that dreadful Snowy escape patch crashing.

12-01-20_12-20-00 PM.png

Before I start, I do had cc and mods but I removed it and the issue still present in the game.

Ever since the latest patch, I noticed NPC show up with that clay thing and tablets, which is Odd but okay...

I have 5 households that I play with in the save file, so I know for a fact these sims has no playdoh and tablets in their inventory/household inventory, I used cheat to destroy the objects (Shift-click, destroy objects), but next time they show up, same thing. It happened to child too, as you can see it's not suppose to happen because the animation is so off, my poor kid got stretch and float and everything...

It's not that big of a deal sure, it's just weird and annoying. I do had a sim in the save file that used tablet and I download a clinic from the gallery with tons of playdoh in it, but both the sim and the clinic is no longer in this save file...

11-26-20_9-11-29 PM.png

Message 1 of 6 (308 Views)

Hero
@che117 What NAPs do you have active on that lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (295 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

In this particular picture, no NPC, they are from different household that I play, invited my current sim to visit them, first the dude took a playdoh out of nowhere, I destroyed it, reset the entire conversation, then the teen in white shirt took out a tablet... I just played them yesterday, they have no playdoh/tablet anywhere in the house, inventory, household inventory. If it's the other way around, it will be the same too because this is just one screenshot. It doesn't matter if they are invited or visiting, I see the sims I played bobbing around the world and they will wipe out Playdoh and Tablet.

Message 3 of 6 (292 Views)

Hero
@che117 Yes, that happens when you have the NAP active. Both are happening if you have the creative NAP active in your hood.

The stretching itself has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-Child-Sims-Stretch-when-doing-adult-interactio... but that they use the clay or that tablet isn't a bug if you have that NAP active in your neighnorhood.

Hence the question.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictOh eco lifestyle, I finally get it, I never played with the action plan thing because it annoys me, I feel like a idiot now lol

Message 5 of 6 (262 Views)

Hero
@che117 Just repeal it and turn off NPC voting. Let me know if it goes away if you do that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (256 Views)