Re: unable to try for baby

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

unable to try for baby

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

The option is there but when I select it no task shows up. I've removed all my mods and tested it and that didn't help. The sims isn't pregnant. The male sim is able to get her pregnant and she's able to get pregnant. 

Message 1 of 6 (388 Views)

Champion (Retired)

There is no whim that should show up but both persons should have a task to go and try for baby. Does the task not appear when you choose Try for baby?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (373 Views)

★ Apprentice

Lol that's what I meant. It isn't showing up.

Message 3 of 6 (350 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Do one or both Sims do the "I'm blocked" wave?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (329 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nope. I select "try for baby" and nothing happens.

Message 5 of 6 (291 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Try going closer to a bed with both Sims click the bed and choose Try for Baby. See if that works.

Message 6 of 6 (278 Views)