Re: ts4 video's no longer upload

by CMeki

Original Post

ts4 video's no longer upload

★★★ Apprentice

Hello! I'm having an issue with uploading my TS4 video's to websites such as tumblr. I'm also unable to load my video's to my video editing program. However, any video that comes from fraps, loads perfectly to my movie editing program. I have tried contacting tumblr, thinking that it might be something on their end but they were unable to even download the TS4 video file to see what the problem could possibly be. So I'm sure that it's nothing on their end as I mentioned that I can't even load the video into my video editing program. I have tried contacting someone at EA but I was told to create a topic here in hopes of someone helping me. If anyone could possibly know what is going on and could help, I would really appreciate the help.

Message 1 of 6 (368 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

BOOST!

Message 2 of 6 (351 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ILoveSims3355

Are you sure that the videos are in the right video format for the programs/site? You might have to convent the file otherwise. What format is the video in and what formats are supported?

Message 3 of 6 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for replying to me. The video is in AVI format?.  I was usually able to upload to tumblr but then suddenly I was unable to.

EDIT: I found the issue. I had the files hidden within the video files. I'm now able to upload video's again.

Message 4 of 6 (338 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
EDIT: Did Not find the issue. I'm still unable to upload video's and upload to video editing program.
Message 5 of 6 (315 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ILoveSims3355

Could you upload a short video file to Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox or such and PM me the link so I can see if I can find the problem?

Message 6 of 6 (308 Views)