troubles getting married

by chelly0617

Original Post

Accepted Solution

troubles getting married

★★★★ Novice

my sims have a boyfriend and their relationship is very good ,but i cant see the propose marriage button , my sims even have born a baby for him . and i found out that in the information of my boyfriend , the partner column is writing a 'none' on it , is this just a displaying problem or this affect to get married?

Message 1 of 10 (591 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: troubles getting married

Hero

Might be that the going missing somehow bugged her.

Try the moving out and back in thing again now that you have her back. You can also try to reset her with resetsim <firstname> <lastname>

Also try to not use anything else but romantique

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (593 Views)

All Replies

Hero

How high is their relationship ?

Did you only choose options from the romantic menu ? Sometimes changing the interactions to a different pie menu resets the number of interactions you have available.

Was that the sim that went missing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (554 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the bar has already become max , I sometimes use the friendly menu too and that was the sim that went missing

Message 3 of 10 (552 Views)

Hero

Might be that the going missing somehow bugged her.

Try the moving out and back in thing again now that you have her back. You can also try to reset her with resetsim <firstname> <lastname>

Also try to not use anything else but romantique

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (594 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know i am stupid ,I don't know where to reset a sim....

Message 5 of 10 (546 Views)

Hero

Sorry for not explaining. I'm so used to the Sims 3 forum where everyone knows how to do it Standard smile

1. Open the cheat console with ctl-shift-c

2. You should now see a bar at the top

3. Type in your keyboard resetsim <firstname> <lastname> (firstname and lastname being the name of your Sim).

This will put her in a save place. You won't loose any progress so don't worry about that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

that's not your thought Standard smile thank you so much again for helping me Confusedmileywink:

Message 7 of 10 (541 Views)

Hero

So it helped ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (533 Views)

★★★★ Novice

actually it's not working but it's ok , it is not so important Standard smile

Message 9 of 10 (531 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

When ihis happened to me, I went to Edit Town and evicted the couple from their home and put them back in again. They are now happily married. 

Message 10 of 10 (513 Views)