too much issues

by sarafequiere

Original Post

too much issues

★ Novice

Hi,
I'm not really fluent in English but I'll try my best to explain what my issues with the Sims 4 . So I noticed that my Sims would not move or do anything when I'll asked them to . They would just kinda stare or cancel out the actions requested unless I would reset them . My Sims would also go to work and come back not being paid . I accepted the fact that it might just be my custom content so I deleted them all and went on a cc shopping spree only downloading up to 6 months old ccs . When I reopened my game nothing showed up . I checked the ressource file and I redownloaded my entire game and checked the allow custom contents and mods . Here's some screenshots from my game

Message 1 of 2 (207 Views)

Re: too much issues

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@sarafequiere
Move the mods folder to the desktop. Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder and fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library -right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"

Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder. Check if a game is working now without mods. Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods every time checking if the game is OK. Do the same do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method
If it does not work then we'll try another method later
I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)