toddler queue problems (june 2021)

by og-royalp3anut

Original Post

Accepted Solution

toddler queue problems (june 2021)

★★ Novice

Ever since the new game pack, Dream Home Decorator has been released and I have downloaded it, my toddlers won't do anything. What I mean by "won't do anything" is that whatever I have set up in the toddler's queue it is then cancelled out when you go to play. This queue problem also applies to the adult and toddler interactions as well (potty training), as they are also cancelled. 

What I have tried to fix this problem

- I have tried resetting my sims

- I have tried to move to different lots to see if it would fix it

- I have gone to manage worlds and then back to the household

- I have repaired my game

- I have tried to move the toddler to another household

- removed furniture in the house

I have heard that other simmers have also been experiencing this glitch. If any of you fellow simmers have figured out a solution to this problem, I would really appreciate it if you share what you did as it may help others!

Thank you, for your time!

og-royalp3anut

Message 1 of 8 (1,153 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: toddler queue problems (june 2021)

Hero
@og-royalp3anut Any mods/cc in your game

Could you check if the parent needs to introduce themselves again (doesn't explain the queue dropping on the toddler itself though)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,126 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@og-royalp3anut Any mods/cc in your game

Could you check if the parent needs to introduce themselves again (doesn't explain the queue dropping on the toddler itself though)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,127 Views)

★★ Novice

Turns out it is one of my mods, just need to figure out which one. Thanks for the help!

Message 3 of 8 (1,122 Views)

Hero
@og-royalp3anut Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/990224/b-u-broken-updated-mods-cc-may-27-2021-decorator-...

Hopefully that helps.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (1,114 Views)

★★ Novice
@og-royalp3anut The CC that was causing my toddler not to do anything was a pair of shorts that my adult sim was wearing. I just changed the bottoms to something else and then my toddler would do stuff in their queue.

Really weird but glad it's fixed!
Message 5 of 8 (1,106 Views)

Hero
@og-royalp3anut That is a weird thing to cause this.

Thanks for the feedback. This will help the next person that has the same problem

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You do know what pair? My toddler sim is having the same problem

Message 7 of 8 (1,061 Views)

Hero
@og-royalp3anut Could you post the name of the cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (1,041 Views)