Re: this lot is unavailable

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

this lot is unavailable

★★ Novice

I built a rental home in Oasis Springs, but cannot use it. Every time I try, it says the rental is "not available." I removed all the mods, and it's still not working. I changed a residential home to a rental in Sulani, and that one works correctly, but I can't figure out what I did wrong in Oasis Springs. Can anyone see where I messed it up?

Message 1 of 3 (9,190 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@mluj713EUYbicx When you go to build mode, does it say rental there too ? Can you change it to residential ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (9,155 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@mluj713EUYbicx When you go to build mode, does it say rental there too ? Can you change it to residential ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (9,156 Views)

★★ Novice

I switched it to residential and moved a Sim in, then moved them out and switched it back to rental, and now it's working properly! Thank you!

Message 3 of 3 (9,148 Views)