the sims3 website its not letting me log in

by beckles17

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the sims3 website its not letting me log in

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the Sims 3 World Bundle. I was trying to redeem my codes on thesims3 website to be able to download them into my origin, but the website won't let me log in at all. It will bring up the prompt every click I make on the page, and then re-routes me to the main registration page for my original game. I can't even try to re-register my main game, because I downloaded it directly to my laptop. Any ideas if the website has been having problems?

Message 1 of 17 (6,136 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the sims3 website its not letting me log in

Hero

Try a different browser.

What problem do you see ? An endless login loop ? Have you been able to login thesims3.com before ? Can you login in the game itself ? What about the launcher ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (6,221 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try a different browser.

What problem do you see ? An endless login loop ? Have you been able to login thesims3.com before ? Can you login in the game itself ? What about the launcher ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 17 (6,222 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried multiple browsers and there is no change to what the site is giving me.

I have used the website before, I needed to register my main game when I first got the downloadable content and I have a valid account, because they have sent me confirmation. When I try to login to redeem my new downloadable content, it brings me back to their registration page for the main game, it won't let me get pass the login. 

I can go into my launcher and get into to my main game and already downloaded expansions, and they run fine. The website is just not letting me redeem my most current add ons, and I can't download them directly through origin either.

Message 3 of 17 (6,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried on a different computer, and I'm letting my own update; I didn't notice I had them. It allowed me past registration. Thanks.

Message 4 of 17 (6,053 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem.PLZ help us.!!!

Message 5 of 17 (6,008 Views)

Hero

It's an issue right now for everyone.

I just talked to a game advisor and they are looking into it (or so I was promised)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 17 (6,001 Views)

★★ Novice

i cant even log into the game or website

Message 7 of 17 (5,954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI im still having this issue I wont let me log on I made a whole new email address and I says I already have an account made so I had my sister log in for me I went to pay for my purchase of the dragon valley and 1,900 points but it says I have illegal access to the page...this has been going on for months now im really getting frustrated.

Message 8 of 17 (5,936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a problem logging in too. I had just bought the Sims 3 Supernatural and it came with the Sims 3, it was my first time downloading The Sims on to my new laptop. I made an Origin account but I couldn't redeem my code I had to be done on The Sims 3 website but every time I try to register or log in with whatever email I put in, my origin email, my 2 other email accounts, even a made up email account out of the top of my head, it tells me-

"Welcome back! It looks like you already have an account tied with the email you entered. Please login or retrieve your password below."

It's very annoying. I hope that it is a problem with the website and that it gets fixed soon, if anyone is able to log in or knows a solution please post a reply.

-Peace & Carrots

Message 9 of 17 (5,788 Views)

★★ Novice

I try to log in to the website with my email and password but it just doesn't log in! I tried resetting the password and i reset my origin password but whenever i go to the store it logs me out.

It will log me in if i'm on a different tab than the store tab but when i click on the store tab it logs me out. I then try to log in on the store tab and it doesn't log me in! PLEASE help me!!!Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 10 of 17 (4,511 Views)