Re: the sims Aliens disguise

by crinrict

Original Post

the sims Aliens disguise

★★★★★ Novice

is that a alien work normaly but no one notice there is a alien. for sims its apeared disgase its work but you can see its not working becouse the not using alien uniform.

Message 1 of 4 (554 Views)

Hero
@Lordewolf2 I have troubles understanding what you're saying. The Alien is in his work outfit. If they are bartenders, that's what they wear.

Is he not there as bartender ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i will explain better. when you control a alien sim you have a option to disguise as human sim. right ? so i imagine there are some alien disguised using human skin this bartender supposed to be disgsied as a human sim ? or alien just come when they have bar discount.

Message 3 of 4 (500 Views)

Hero
@Lordewolf2 I would say yes cause they just got the work outfit applied but since it's all blue it doesn't look like a real disguise. Many NPC aliens are disguised though but then they are usually not blue.

I'm not 100% certain though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (481 Views)