Re: the sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the sims 4

★ Novice

hi sims the sims 4 is amazing but you need to put a lot of things in life if u put this things its gone bee soooo amazing like play online with the all the world its will be so good and all the people will play the sims 4 and do somtheing change like when the sim go to work we want to see what he do in work and help him like talk to boss like this more more more life and in love put player and treason and
jealousy and when sim if he have a car w want to drive its will be soo cool and but in job (((modeling and fashion like career thirst and jeans and shoes and photography)))  and a lot of things and when sims if he go with the texi he take the texi money and if I don't need to drive I call the serves and I have drvier for me and the kids take to school and when the kids go to school we need to see what to kids do and hospital and when sim go to work we want to see and make make more more more more lifeee bresh hair like this its will gone bee sooooo amazing come sims your amazing u can do this (((( and don't forget to put online with all the world and play with all the people )))) and put more more more more life like when girl she have a mom and she late from the house and she dancing in club stripr like the girl its **bleep** and the mom she rude she and fight with she like this its gone bee sooooooooooo amazing more more more more more life !!!!!!!!!!! and u need to big the map put big world not like this put big world and we don't need to loading and when sim go the next house its loading :S put cars and we want drive the car and we want new stuff like cucci all this things in the style and new things in the sims 4 and club strpir and play with all the world online and if u put chat its good believe sims put a lot of things more more more more lifeeee put a lot of things in the life we live come sims your the best and all the people its gone play the sims 4 update the sims 4 NOW  thinks !!!yeah I forget where the beach and pools and swim dress big the world make the world so big and more clubs and  songs put more more more more life !!! and I got I idea when sim have a roommate and I used like he have hes money and I have my money and I can give him my money and he can give me hes money and THNX DONT FORGET ONLIEN THE SIMS 4 PLAY WITH ALL THE WORLD IN THE GAME ONLIEN !!! UPDATE THE SIMS 4 NOW NOW !!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (181 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Heya,

the AnswerHQ is for people with issues, to help them get back into their games. 

If you have any suggestions, praises, concerns, please use the official game forum feedback thread here (and you might wanna add some punctuation for readability): http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776344/the-sims-4-feedback-thread-come-share-yours#latest

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Heya,

the AnswerHQ is for people with issues, to help them get back into their games. 

If you have any suggestions, praises, concerns, please use the official game forum feedback thread here (and you might wanna add some punctuation for readability): http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776344/the-sims-4-feedback-thread-come-share-yours#latest

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)