by gracie7peb

Original Post

Re: the sims 4 looks more like the sims 3 i dont know what to do

★ Apprentice

What does this have to do with my comment I just need help 

Message 11 of 21 (445 Views)

★ Apprentice

Please help #HELP PLEASE I need help come on!!!!!!!!

Message 12 of 21 (441 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

please post your DxDiag for some one to look at click on this link http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584

that will tell you how to do a DxDiag then copy and paste the info for someone to look so they can see and tell you what is wrong and why your having troubles

edit typo

Message 13 of 21 (438 Views)

★ Apprentice

Are you guys seriously not reading this right I said I need help not how to do this or that u guyz are acting like robots just give me help links anything but comments about mine 

@rumbutter wrote:

please post your DxDiag for some one to look at click on this link http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584

that will tell you how to do a DxDiag then copy and paste the info for someone to look so they can see and tell you what is wrong and why your having troubles

edit typo

@rumbutter wrote:

edit typo

NuN

Message 14 of 21 (431 Views)

Hero (Retired)

gracie the helpers need to see your DxDiag to help you otherwise they/we can't get any further with helping with your issue

Message 15 of 21 (423 Views)

Hero

Sometimes you need information to help people.

As an example lets say I have 7000 bikes and a personal bike mechanic because I'm cool like that. I now tell the bike mechanic "one of the bikes are broken go fix it" and then I walk away. This is basicly what you have done and I think you would agree that it's only fair that the bike machanic gets told which of the 7000 bikes are broken and what is wrong with the bike.

carbonic signature

Message 16 of 21 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

What the hell is that

Message 17 of 21 (418 Views)

Hero

If you by "that" mean dxdiag that is:

DxDiag ("DirectX Diagnostics") is a diagnostics tool used to test DirectX functionality and troubleshoot video- or sound-related hardware problems. DirectX Diagnostic can save text files with the scan results

Step by step instructions on how to use it is in the links you have refused to read Wink

carbonic signature

Message 18 of 21 (413 Views)

★ Apprentice

Since I can't get help I am selecting a solution note this did not help none of u did so thank u for wasting my time congrats Frown

Message 19 of 21 (410 Views)

★★ Novice

Helpers stop replying to this troll

Message 20 of 21 (393 Views)