Re: the sims 4 bugs in NPC

by rebels1198

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the sims 4 bugs in NPC

★★★ Novice

Do you any problem with NPC in the sims 4 especially in City living? all the NPC in city living such as (living statue&weirdo) are been missing in the game since the last
patch is updated. Also, a NPC strays in Cats&Dogs are missing in the game and the lot type of "friendly cats" trait and "friendly dog" trait are no longer spawning in that particular lot...
Are anyyone experiences that kind of bugsess in the sims 4? or is just me? what can I do do fixed that?

Message 1 of 5 (497 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@rebels1198 Do you have more than 8 Sims in your household ? If you're using mods to increase the number of Sims you can have, you also need to increase the number of Sims allowed on lots.

There's a max of 20 Sims and if you have already a lot in your household, that leads to no new Sims being generated.

If that's not the case, could you remove all your mods/cc from your game and test a new saves if that works to make sure it's not mods causing the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (433 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@rebels1198 Are you using mods/cc in your game ? Could you try repairing your game through Origin ?

Does it happen in an existing save only or generally ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (460 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes, I'm using mods and cc.

I repairing the sims 4 so many times but still the same and I already set a new game to it,

it happens recently when the new patch is updated I don't know if I'm the only one having that issues

Message 3 of 5 (451 Views)

Hero
@rebels1198 Do you have more than 8 Sims in your household ? If you're using mods to increase the number of Sims you can have, you also need to increase the number of Sims allowed on lots.

There's a max of 20 Sims and if you have already a lot in your household, that leads to no new Sims being generated.

If that's not the case, could you remove all your mods/cc from your game and test a new saves if that works to make sure it's not mods causing the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (434 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for your help, my gameplay is works fine now and all the NPC's back to normal. 

Message 5 of 5 (359 Views)