the sims 3 store down

by xboxbabe70

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the sims 3 store down

★ Guide

Anyone else experiencing this issue wit the store? Does anyone know when they expect to have this fixed?

Message 1 of 10 (589 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the sims 3 store down

Hero (Retired)

@xboxbabe70 

There is some maintenance on Sims 3 servers. Please read this article.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (580 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@xboxbabe70 

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 2 of 10 (581 Views)

★ Guide

@Retro-Pathfinder wrote:

@xboxbabe70 

@EA_Mai @Retro-Pathfinder Poor notification of maintenance!  It's already been over 3 hours, and it doesn't even state when they anticipate  the maintenance to be over., does anyone know how long they usually last? Thank you!

Message 3 of 10 (540 Views)

@xboxbabe70  It's actually been more than a day, which is longer than usual.  Sometimes the process can take a couple of hours; sometimes it's longer.  The thread that Vanya-pathfinder linked will be updated when the store is back to normal.

In the meantime, some functions may still be available.  I was able to login last night and play with Make Me an Offer, although I didn't try to buy or download anything.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 10 (535 Views)

★ Guide

@puzzlezaddict wrote:

@xboxbabe70  It's actually been more than a day, which is longer than usual.  Sometimes the process can take a couple of hours; sometimes it's longer.  The thread that Vanya-pathfinder linked will be updated when the store is back to normal.

In the meantime, some functions may still be available.  I was able to login last night and play with Make Me an Offer, although I didn't try to buy or download anything.

@puzzlezaddict Oh my bad I though today was the 30th lol. Wow, I have never known a gaming company to have server maintenance last more then a few hours. Well I bought simspoints for the first time so I was very disappointed that I couldn't spend them! Frown Thanks for replying!

Message 5 of 10 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Curious that they spent all that time doing maintenance, yet still haven't updated the Sale! page.

Message 6 of 10 (498 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@GMGamerGirl wrote:

Curious that they spent all that time doing maintenance, yet still haven't updated the Sale! page.

Well according to the maintenance notification page https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/The-Sims-3-Maintenance-January-30th-2019/m-p/7399480#M234501 the maintenance isn't finished because they said they would notify us when it was over, but it's been working for me since last night so idk maybe it is finished and they just forgot to announce it? They really need to have better notification of when they are going to do maintenance because the message it was displaying on in the sims 3 store did not state that it was down for maintenance, check screenshot.

Message 7 of 10 (491 Views)

EA app Team
Hey everyone,

Clearing your browser cache and cookies may help if you are noticing any weirdness on the page, but please, don't be surprised if you still see the website, The Exchange, My Page, and/or The Sims 3 Store being unavailable or behaving strangely at times. The work related to The Sims 3 servers hasn't finished yet.

We haven't forgotten Wink , we will let you know once maintenance is over and things should be back to normal.

Thanks one more time for your patience,
-Mai
Message 8 of 10 (482 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Mai wrote:
Hey everyone,

Clearing your browser cache and cookies may help if you are noticing any weirdness on the page, but please, don't be surprised if you still see the website, The Exchange, My Page, and/or The Sims 3 Store being unavailable or behaving strangely at times. The work related to The Sims 3 servers hasn't finished yet.

We haven't forgotten Wink , we will let you know once maintenance is over and things should be back to normal.

Thanks one more time for your patience,
-Mai

@EA_Mai Thanks for the update and info!

Message 9 of 10 (475 Views)

Community Manager

Update! Standard smile

Everything should now be back to normal. 

EACade
Message 10 of 10 (454 Views)