Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: the sims 3 island paradise

by candirose01

Original Post

the sims 3 island paradise

★ Novice

Just downloaded my copy of Sims 3 Island Paradise and I am trying to move my sim family to Isla Paridiso but once I've chosen to move them and it goes to the new neighborhood it tells me to choose from a group of sims that's not mine. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've even tried saving my family to the bin but they wont save there either. I don't want to have to start over so what do I do?

Message 1 of 5 (179 Views)

Hero

Sounds like an issue with the family. Have you been playing the family long ? Can you move the family within town (just for testing purposes).

Make a backup before trying

---------------------------------
Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Help us helpers to help you

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (177 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I've been playing the family for about six months now. I can move them within the town without any problems. Its when I try to save them to the bin or try to move them out of town. they just don't show up as an option to play then.

Message 3 of 5 (175 Views)

Hero

Hm. 

What happens when you try to save them to the bin  ? Do you get an endless moving or an error message ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (169 Views)

★ Novice

it does the whole processing thing and then that goes away like its done but they never show up in the bin.

Message 5 of 5 (166 Views)
Twitter Stream
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help