the sims 3 island paradise

by candirose01

Original Post

the sims 3 island paradise

★ Novice

Just downloaded my copy of Sims 3 Island Paradise and I am trying to move my sim family to Isla Paridiso but once I've chosen to move them and it goes to the new neighborhood it tells me to choose from a group of sims that's not mine. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've even tried saving my family to the bin but they wont save there either. I don't want to have to start over so what do I do?

Message 1 of 5 (314 Views)

Re: the sims 3 island paradise

Hero

Sounds like an issue with the family. Have you been playing the family long ? Can you move the family within town (just for testing purposes).

Make a backup before trying

---------------------------------
Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Help us helpers to help you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (312 Views)

★ Novice

I've been playing the family for about six months now. I can move them within the town without any problems. Its when I try to save them to the bin or try to move them out of town. they just don't show up as an option to play then.

Message 3 of 5 (310 Views)

Hero

Hm. 

What happens when you try to save them to the bin  ? Do you get an endless moving or an error message ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (304 Views)

★ Novice

it does the whole processing thing and then that goes away like its done but they never show up in the bin.

Message 5 of 5 (301 Views)